|This article is about a subject in the real world.|
Information in this article is about real-life people, companies, and objects, and does not relate to the in-universe Sonic series.
Fatalinger was born a long, long time ago, in a country far, far away from the US... His younger years were spent eagerly consuming all sorts of media (which he still does to this day). Such media includes western films and cartoons, anime, Choose-Your-Own-Adventure books, online animations, and of course videogames.
It was around this time that he became familiar with the english language and realized that his native tongue wasn't as interesting by comparison.
He's about as unremarkable as a person can be. He attended a high-school specially oriented towards art, which is where he discovered his love for cinema. Afterwards he would enter film school to develop his screenwriting abilities, and now has two short films under his belt, along with countless other script projects.
- Sonic Legacy #6 (with FoxCordova17)
- Sonic Legacy #7
- Sonic the Hedgehog 1 is the first videogame he ever played, and Sonic Heroes is the first game he ever beat.
- Most of the music he ever listens to is film/game OSTs.
- He's a big fan of film director Edgar Wright, citing him as his favorite filmmaker in the industry.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fatalinger